Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Good Morning, May I Help You?


I am sorry that I haven't written regularly. I have had somewhat of a relapse, in that, I have allowed life and other people to over take my recovery. I'm back! Rededicated, to my recovery, and you will see me writing very regularly.

Today's blog entry, is especially sensitive to me. I wrote this in direct relation to step 1, and admitting I'm powerless to overcome my addictions.  Although, I'm asking you to be candid in your comments, please be gentle.

Good-Morning, May I Help You?

Rise and shine, wiping another sleepless night from my eye.
     I can do this, I always do
     Good-Morning, may I help you?

My little hands and big heart work to fulfill your every desire, burning the candle at both ends. It's just what love is?

Alone again at the end of another day: drying another dish, wiping away one more tear. My heart reaches for tomorrow, there will be love there; I will make sure.
     I can do this, I always do
     Good-Morning, may I help you?

As the tears fall into the night, the darkness sets in my eyes. The dizzy days disappear one by one. My heart reaches for tomorrow, I secretly hope never comes.

My tears flow to an ocean deep in my soul, the water rises harmlessly. It's just what love is? Even swimming against the current of my tears, I know
     I can do this, I always do
     Good-Morning, may I help you?

Enveloped by the darkness, the pain of my tears are too deep. Over taken in self-pity and despair.
     I can't do this Like I always do.

Silently, drowning in the hell of my own making comes a whisper of love.
     Good-Morning, may I help you?

No comments:

Post a Comment