Let me introduce you to our family.
Harley has taken up Rodeo this past year, which has been exciting for the whole family. Harley says that Barrel Racing is "to girlly" and that she want to rope calves. We spent all last winter in 20 below degrees in an indoor arena as she learned to rope. Personally I'm surprised any part of my body didn't freeze right off. At the Jr. Rodeo she placed 6th overall in our district
This is me and my hubby Jim. Jim is amazing! He is so dedicated to taking care of our family. He works hard and plays harder. He is a role model that all young children look up to. Jim and I have been actively involved with the AKKI (American Kenpo Karate International) since 1997. We have owned and operated our own Karate school since 2004. It is a special experience to have a positive effect on the students we've had over the years.
This post is getting rather lengthy. So I will end for now. There is a lot more to talk about...Chat Soon
May Angels Walk With You My Friends
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Welcome to my very first blog post!!! I am a bit behind the times, I know just about everyone has a blog. There is so much to share, and so much to learn. I look forward to getting to know new people and explore new ideas.
I want to set some "ground rules" for sharing on this blog.
1) Share anything! I realize that we all have different perspectives. No one has to agree with mine or yours
2) Respect everyone's perspectives. We'd be amazed at what we'd learn if we were more open minded.
3) If you site something give credit, where credit is due.
4) Find the "silver lining" (It's there, I promise)
5) Have FUN, while you are here. We don't have enough fun in this life...6) Gratitude, Gratitude, Gratitude