Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Special Coaching Opportunity For YOU!


I am so excited. Today I have a booth at the Malad Wellness Health Fair! I'm looking forward to meeting new people and sharing my message of healing and recovery.

Of course, Britney will be there to make everything perfect. Britney has a great way of complimenting my weaknesses and making me look great. Thank you Britney for all that you do.

Okay, here's the big launch...My new website launched yesterday at 4:45 p.m. There was a little bug, and it was worked out fast. I'm glad that it was caught and fixed. My website is dedicated to educating people about my new venture of being a Holistic Life Coach, Public Speaker, and Foot Zoner. Click on the website and come and check it out... www.holistic-lifecoach.com

I would love to work with some of my closest friends. I am offering a great opportunity. I am going to offer a coaching opportunity to you. Coaching includes 4 1 hour sessions a month, (1 per week) in person or over the phone. During these coaching sessions you will receive support, and accountability; along with assignments and accountability daily planner. You can email me anytime and I will get back to you right away. I am here to help you achieve the results that you are looking for. My fee is very low to build up my client base so don't miss out a chance of making HUGE changes in your life. I work with people not only on addiction recovery, but in getting clear on what you want out of life and putting it all into action. Contact me today if you would like a free consultation. The first two people to register will receive an introductory rate of ONLY $250 a month.

I will look forward to hearing from you. I'm excited to see who the first two people are to register for this amazing coaching opportunity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment