Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Balance of Life


Wow, this week has flown by, and I haven't taken a chance to write. I have started to do anything I've wanted to do. One of those things is that I bought I treadmill. I have always loved to run, and it's still cold here. So I bought a treadmill! I ran my first 5 miles this morning. It wasn't as hard as I was afraid it would be. My muscle memory seems to have some Alzheimers, because I ran like a monkey most of the time. It is definitely going to take some time, to get my muscles to come around. Isn't that a great example of how life goes?

Life is like running. Life is also like not running. Over the past years when I haven't ran, my body gets used to being lazy, and the muscles only work to the degree in which they are pushed. In life, we get used to being lazy, which opens opportunities for addictions to come into our lives, and we fall away from God. Our spirits like muscles only work to the degree in which they are pushed. Our physical and spiritual bodies both need to be feed with food that makes us stronger so that we can run and not be weary.

I guess it should be natural that since I have been feeding and strengthening my spirit in this healing, that I should gravitate toward physical running and feeding and strengthening my physical body. There seems to be a natural balance at play here.

I'm so blessed to be able to recognize the connecting balance here. It is like a bread crumb, and a motivation to keep going on this path.

I thank God, through our Savior Jesus Christ.  

No comments:

Post a Comment