Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Life

I realize this post will be centered around me and what is going on. I have been dedicating a lot of my time lately to gearing up my business. As you know I am a Foot Zoner. I have a strong testimony of the foot zone. I know that the healing paths are opened during the foot zone.

I also know that during the foot zone, I have the opportunity to coach all the wonderful people that I zone. It naturally goes to show that I would develop a Life Coaching side to my business. That is just what I have been doing. I am about to launch "Holistic Life Coach" It is a website to draw people to the style of coaching that I have entwined my life with! I believe that healing comes through the atonement of Jesus Christ. I believe that the 12 step program offers us the opportunity to be honest with ourselves, and to turn our lives over to the care of Jesus Christ Himself. Further, I believe that the Lord has offered us a pharmacy that He runs, that doesn't involve western medicines, it involves herbs, and homeopathics, the natural plants of the earth. Healing comes in simplicity.

I am looking forward to walking with people that are ready to either begin their journey or to walk with people that are miles into their journey. It is time to give back all the gifts I've been given on my journey to recovery, and to uplift and be friends with everyone I can.

Stay tuned to see the launch of something very special to me. "Holistic Life Coach" This is going to be an exciting journey and I'm so thankful that you are here to share it with me.

Talk to you all soon. I welcome your ideas and comments on my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment