Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Have Made A ChOiCe!


Yesterday I started thinking. I have a choice to make. I can continue to live in fear of when I'm going to fall down again, or when I'm going to have a moment of weakness OR I can just start living my life and figure out where it's going to go. I know there is going to be a moment of weakness, I know I'm going to fall down again. After all aren't we all. I'm not perfect, I know that, the thing is I'm trying to live or in this case not live so that I am. If I don't take risk, or get out of my comfort zone then I'm less likely to mess up, and have any of my weaknesses exposed. Living with this line of thinking it is causing me not to be able to live at all. Yesterday and today it has become obvious to me that it is time for me to make a choice. The choice is I can either continue living in fear of my weaknesses showing up, or start actually living, and when my weaknesses show up confront them head on.

There have been times when I hear people saying there is fear looming just off in the shadows. For the past two days, there has been peace and joy looming just off in the shadows.

I'm going to welcome the peace and joy into my life, and I'm choosing to start living, when my weaknesses show up, I'm going to turn to the Lord to help me keep the light on, and keep the fears at bay.

Really what do I have to loose? Whether I loose my weaknesses or not is irrelevant, I have the fear of my weaknesses to loose. I have lived my whole life in fear. I wonder what the Lord replaces fear of weaknesses with? Anyway, it will be exciting to see, what blessings come to replace my fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment