Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Three Most Significant Days

What a beautiful springish morning. As I was out feeding the animals I couldn't help but notice the silence of this morning, the peace, and joy that linger in this silence. How could I think that February has anything to do with spring? As I walked I could see the first of the spring birds flying from leafless branch to leafless branch as they sung their songs of hope to me. In the not to far off, I can hear the cows bawling. Here it is just beginning calving season, so where ever you go, you get to see the brand new breath of life in those calves.

I just couldn't resist the temptation to consider that spring brings with it a new birth, new life. There is a freshness in spring that always seems to breath new life into me. This year, more so than any other year before. I am new, this is a rebirth for me and my heart. I am excited to get outside, and live in the spring. I love the energy that spring and summer bring. This morning, I'm urged to live in that spring now. I'm not running out to put on shorts and flip flops, but in my heart I am going to live in peace and joy, and be willing to enjoy the rebirth of myself.

As I live this day, I am going to really ponder my rebirth, my new heart, and how I can contribute the gifts I have been given by the Lord to others.

Three Most Significant Days
1- The day you were born
2- The day you discover the gifts you were born to give
3- The day you discover how you can contribute your gifts
-unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment