Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Monday, November 21, 2011

What Kind Of Eggs Do You Like?


As I begin to reflect on the 2011 year, and my progress and growth this year I have a lot to be thankful for. I know that we have talked about this before, but I would like to address it again. One of the biggest attributes of Co-dependency is the last of ones self. I've given so much of myself over my life time that I don't really have a self to reflect on.

One of my favorite movies is...Run Away Bride, not because it starts Julia Roberts and Richard Gear although that doesn't hurt...Anyway, it is because Richard Gear's character asks her “What are your favorite kind of eggs? Julia Roberts character seems to like the same eggs as the fellow that she is in a relationship with. This question begs the character to find her self so that she can stop running...It begs the same soul searching question of me. I have taken this past month and gone a very soul searching journey to find out what kind of eggs I like...seemingly coincidentally I actually don't like eggs. I'm super glad that this is a philosophical question.

I created this scrapbook page in honor of some of the “eggs” I like. This is a very personal journey so this page only reflects some of the deeper “eggs” in my life.

Now I ask you, “What kind of eggs do you like?”

No comments:

Post a Comment