Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Honor


Today, I want all of us to pause and honor with our love and gratitude those who serve in the armed forces. I find it challenging even to imagine what silent Hell, the soldiers and their loved ones here at home go through on a daily basis.

We have all seen pictures of soldiers fighting for our liberties, and pictures of joyous homecomings. It has been said that I picture is worth a 1,000 words. How many words are not spoken as the tears stream down cheeks in the middle of the night, over pain we civilians will never understand.

Gratitude fills my heart for the freedoms I enjoy, because of the men and women in the armed forces, and their loved ones left behind. I have the freedoms to worship my Jesus in the manner that uplifts me. I know that I have spent many years taking that for granted. Not anymore. I have found that I can and will strive everyday to turn my life toward my Jesus, and His personal sacrifice for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment