Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

No Trouble Today



Simply put, I know there are no new thoughts in the world. As I live, words and thoughts touch my life profoundly. So today I'm not writing anything personally. I am borrowing today's thought from the book, One Day At A Time. I can only hope that it can impact you as profoundly as it impacts me.

Just for today I will not be afraid of anything.  If my mind is clouded with nameless dreads, I will track them down and expose their unreality.  I will remind myself that God is in charge of me and mine and that I have only to accept His protection and guidance.  What happened yesterday need not trouble me today.

This is a brand new shining day and I have it in my power to make it a good one just by the way I think about it and what I do with it.

If I live just this one day at a time, I will not so readily entertain fears of what might happen tomorrow.  If I am concentrating on today’s activities, there will be no room in my mind for fretting and worrying.  I will fill every minute of this day with something good-seen, heard, accomplished.  Then, when the day is ended, I can look back on it with satisfaction and serenity.

“I recall the words of an old ditty that said: ‘Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment