If Only...Control+Z worked in real life.
- Undo that comment I made during the fight I had with my husband.
- Undo that lazy day where I procrastinated too much.
- Undo that moment when I lost control of my anger with my daughter.
- Undo that horrible two-month depression.
But if Control+A worked, would I really be the woman I am today?
Maybe I need Control+G to "clip and change" to the circumstance.
- Learn to think before speaking.
- Discover the joy of getting things done, then being lazy.
- Offer apologies and receive forgiveness from my daughter over my anger.
- Know that God made me perfectly, and that includes my emotions, and He has great plans for me.
If only shortcuts would work in life...