Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Friday, May 6, 2011

We All Need Each Other

One thing that I've learned about recovery is that I can't heal on my own. In fact, I'm to a wonderful point in my life that I don't want to go on this journey alone. I'm so excited and so thankful that I have so many wonderful people in my life to share this healing journey with.


Amoung these wounderful people in my life are my family. Any addict knows that addictions run in families. In my family, co-dependency, food issues, and emotional issues have entwined themselves deep in the treads of our family tree. Although, this is a sad concept to see in my family, it also makes me realize that I'm not alone, and for the most part that I'm not a crazy black sheep of the family.

In this blog post I want to introduce you to my amazing cousin, Becky Sampson. Becky, is recovring from food issues, she has released a total of 135 pounds!!! She grow up in the San Francisco bay area, so we didn't have the opportunities to be close like cousin's can be. Even with seemingly seperate lives, we find ourselves on a similar journey of healing. Becky is an amazing and inspiring women, and I have grown so much as my friendship in healing grows with her. Here is a link to her blog, I hope you go on over and read her inspirational stories. There is a lot to learn from this brilliant young lady. When you are reading her blog, please let her know I sent you over to visit...I'd love to hear what you think as well...Bex Weight Loss Inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment