Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Birthday

Today is Britney's birthday. I've been thinking about Birthday's, especially since I have one coming up. The thing is I don't feel as defeated as I did this time last year.


A dear friend of mine shared a special quote with me that I'm going to share with you today.


The Three Most Significant Days of You Life
1. The Day You Were Born
2. The Day you discover the gifts you were born to give
3. The Day you discover how to contribute the gifts you were born to give


I know that through my recovery I have been born again in many ways. My thought processes have been born again, my heart has been born again. How can I personally define the first element to this, the day I was born?


Also through my recovery I have discovered many gifts that were inside me my whole life. Some of them were gifts that the Lord has given me that ultimately contribute to my life, subsequently allow me to contribute these and other gifts to others. I feel sad that all these years went past without my sharing these gifts. I'm thankful that those I didn't help and serve, the Lord found other ways for them to be taken care of....


As birthday time rolls around for Britney and for myself. I personally am going to take full advantage of this opportunity to be grateful for new beginnings, new births, and for the gifts of life that we all share.

No comments:

Post a Comment