Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Tender Mercies

I have had the opportunity to recognize the tender mercies the Lord is offering in my life. It is sometimes difficult to put in words what these tender mercies are, but I want to share with you what I can.

I've been given a heart of simplicity, in that I have found a willingness to let go, and let God. I know many of us in recovery have heard "Let Go, and Let God" What does that mean, and how do I do it??? Were my on going questions, but not anymore. I can't tell you what it means or how to do it, but I can tell you He will.

In this new found place of willingness, I can see His hand in my life through His tender mercies. For example, I decided I wanted to buy something that I didn't have the money for. Therefore, I decided to sell something that means a lot to me. Having put forth several efforts to sell this item, there was no interest. Yesterday, a check arrived in the mail that was completely unexpected and $33.02 less than what I wanted. WOW! what a blessed tender mercy. Praise be to God...

I have been blessed with some special angels in my life recently. Kind, loving, sincere, honest ladies that all seem to have similar goals to mine. All on vastly different knowledge levels than mine. How could I be blessed more, than to not have to travel on my journey of simplicity alone? Within that, simplicity is built in, because I don't have to reinvent the wheel, per say. I just have to trust and love in return.

I urge you to look for the tender mercies in your life, and follow them with a true passion and a gratitude for Him who sent them.


No comments:

Post a Comment