Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It's Rodeo Time


I am so excited about the rodeo season that is upon us!!! I love all the things that is out there to do. This season is different, different in very many ways. My health has crashed in some serious ways. I don't want to get into a lot of downer talk, and list all the things I can no longer do.

What I want to do, is tell you how amazing my family is. All the kids have stepped up and are taking care of lots of things. They take care and feed all the animals. We have a horse that has Cushings disease, and is being treated with Progolide, (which is incidentally a medication that is used to treat humans for Parkinson's disease). Anyway, Harley has been super to make sure he gets his grain and Progolide every day.

Life has sure changed for me. I've had to learn to accept to allow others to do things for me. It is especially hard to see others doing things I love to do. Things like, feed the animals, make dinners, or carry a load of laundry. Okay, maybe not the laundry, but...

I am powerless to have an effect on my health or how others treat me because of it. It hurts to be this powerless, but it strengthens me to know that the Lord is watching over me. He is making my weaknesses strong, through having others be in my service. Strange but comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment