Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy Birthday

The three most significant days in your life
1. The day you were born
2. The day you find the gift you were born to give
3. The day you figure out how to contribute the gift you were born to give.

Today is my most wonderful husbands birthday. He's one year shy of a major mile stone in life. No he isn't turning 21, that was several birthday's ago.

My hubby, has been contemplating the changes in his life. He could lose a few pounds, he could work less, and play more. There are also some pretty important life questions in his life. Is he contributing the gifts he was born to give? Are You? Am I?

There are so many wonderful things in life that point to Christ. I am thankful for the milestone in life to help me to remember to live my goals, pray, and repent as needed.

Happy Birthday to my dear Hubby...May all your dreams comes true...I love you!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment