Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Friday, July 13, 2012

FEAR


FEAR
I know I talk about Fear a lot. It really is something I struggle with. Today I saw this and felt that it might touch your life as it has mine. With all my love, 
May Angels Walk With You

Picture by Ro Paxman www.rozannepaxman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment