Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Monday, January 2, 2012

The New Year


Here we are in a new year. Many people are making “New Year’s Resolutions” with the best intention of keeping them. Others aren’t making any resolutions, just because they are tired of failing one more time. I am to that point; I just can’t bear to fail one more time. Secretly, I have thoughts of losing 20 lbs, and getting healthy. What changes in my life would I have to make in order to make a resolution like getting healthy possible? I believe that most resolutions are set to broad, and that is why people seem to fail. Yes, it is absolutely essential to dream big and set high goals. More essential is setting the steps you intend to take to achieve the big resolutions… What steps am I willing to take to achieve big resolutions in my life?

For the past couple years, I’ve heard about “The Word of the Year” It is where you pick a word that you want to represent you in the coming year. I’ve heard words like; faith, intentional, purpose, love, present, and so on…. I’ve wanted to, I’ve tried, and put a lot of thought into it; I haven’t been able to come up with a word the past several years.

I’ve talked about vision boards before, so I won’t go into much detail about building a vision board again. The question I have is, will the use of a vision board and/or finding my “word” give me what I need to find the steps and the courage to take the steps necessary to achieve the big resolutions in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment