Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Trials Come

WOW, it seems like when trials come, they seem like it rains cats and dogs...LOL. My only post today is to ask you to please pray for me and my family. Pray, that I can stay strong, and that peace will be in my heart. My goal is to have enough faith to allow this to progress that way the Lord wishes and know that it will only make me stronger and closer to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment