Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Angels

It is so amazing and so special that the Lord sends angels to us in our times of need. I know that over the past couple weeks, I've never felt stronger than in my whole life.

I know that I've been under an enormous amount of stress. Stresses that seem to always involve other people, and their choices or their time lines. I've been blessed with the angel of peace to accompany me. Even though things have just gone on, I know the flow has been perfect.

Although, I don't rush into old thinking patterns any more, I still flirt with them. As tempting as they are...Sometimes, I don't know what my alternatives are. I have been blessed with the angel of time. I've always had enough time, to stop and pause and of course pray before I make a decision. As I laugh in retrospect, sometimes my decision is an old thinking pattern. I just have to see if they still work, and nope they don't work any better than they originally did. I just can see that now.

I have been blessed with many other angels in my life...I could go on and tell you about the angel of compassion, and the angel of accountability, but I will leave it up to you to search out the angels in your life. For now may the angel of love walk with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment