Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Angels Among Us


I was called by one of my favorite angels this evening. She says to me, “I have an idea for what the future holds, and it looks good. Just don't worry...because things are looking good.”

As I continued to talk to her, it was obvious that she was being respectful, and that she was at peace. Previously to the conversation I had come to a peaceful place with the zig zag in my life, and she was a second witness to the hand of the Lord.

We are being taken care of. This experience has shown me, just how limited my human sight is. It takes a loving Father in Heaven to not only take care of my needs but the needs of everyone else involved in this transaction. What a beautiful song He orchestrates in life.

This evening my prayers include a prayer of gratitude for my angel, and the song she sings...I love you my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment