Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hi Everyone

Life has really changed this past month. I have grown so much. Some of you know that I am contracted with the IJRA to take all the photo's for this season. Which has turned into a huge undertaking. All I can say is WOW.

Funny thing is I feel different. I am not the same person I was. Sure I still feel like I need to do a near perfect job, but not because I have an inferiority complex, but instead I want to be able to produce wonderful photo memories for the families I am serving. It is a new feeling, and such a wonderful feeling. I love the idea of being able to make great photos for these families so that they have a way to keep the memories they are out there making!

I am so grateful to all my wonderful friends, that have been such a special and powerful support to me. I am learning what a true friend is, and I have been blessed with several of them to be in my life right now. When I need something done, there is someone willing to do it. When I need to vent there is someone willing to listen. When I need some marketing ideas there is someone to brainstorm with. Even though this photo shoot is something of my choice, it is still a challenge and in someways comes at a trying time in life.  I am beginning to believe that through these friends Heavenly Father is sustaining me in this challenging time. All things are possible through faith in Christ. 


No comments:

Post a Comment