Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Simplicity at it's Funnest...

Alright, I'm sure you've seem all the DIY cleaners on Pintrest and one some of the coolest blogs out there. I finally decided to take the plunge and make my own laundry soap. This is how it turned out...
It was so simple to make, and so easy to use. I have a sense of purpose every time I do a load of laundry. I am helping my family, my community, and the earth her self in a healthy way. 

Not only have I found a healthy way to serve others, it's also so simple. It drives me crazy how complicated I used to make thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment