Thanks for visiting my blog. I have a strong belief in the preservation of family. I love keeping records and memorabilia of our family and everything we do. I have created a website to share some of the wonderful memories I have of my family and of many others that I have been blessed to have been behind the camera for. I invite you to visit my photography website, while you are there if you would like to schedule a photo setting all the information is there. I am a Scrap 4 Hire, which means, I will gladly preserve your family history for you. All you have to do is make the memories.... When you are done here, please visit http://cowgirl-design-and-photog.smugmug.com/

Please help our website, by visiting our sponsor ads. Thank you!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gifts of Christmas


I have had the most amazing Christmas season ever. Nothing is really any different. We are still financially strapped to give the gifts that are on the kids wish list. We still are just us, feeling basically separated from family. So what is so different that has made this Christmas season so amazing?

I can only hope that my heart has turned more toward Christ, and His eternal love. I have loved spending time with my family. I have loved reliving the memories through scrapbooking them as they happen. We haven't done anything extraordinary, unless you consider sitting around the table playing card games, eating popcorn, and watch a Christmas movie in the background. Ok, Ok, I guess that is extraordinary...

I am so thankful that Christ came to this earth for me and for you. He came to rescue me from my own Hell. Christ sacrificed His physical life, that I may live for eternity in His light and love.

As I wish you all a Merry Christmas, I pray that you find Christ and His love for you in this extraordinary season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment